Organized by Meganrata Sdn Bhd and Jetpro Watersports Club.
Launching location at Kuala Tahan, Taman Negara Jerantut, Pahang.
Event held on 10th until 12th March 2017 (3 days 2 nights). Furthermore, 32 persons participate the
Taman Negara Rapid River by using 23 units of Personal Watercraft (jetski) and 3 boats, with Marshall Team from
Malaysia's National Park by using 6 units of Sea-Doo RXP-X.
10th March 2017 (Friday) – Kuala Tahan Jetty to Kampung Bantal (Rapid Challenge, Kelah Sanctuary)
11th March (Saturday) – Kampung Bantal to Jeram Perahu, Sungai Keniam
12th March 2017 (Sunday) – Ride back to Kuala Tahan Jetty
First Day of the Rapid River Trip: 10th March 2017 (Friday) – Kuala Tahan Jetty to Kampung Bantal (Rapid Challenge, Kelah Sanctuary, Exotic Food – Kancil, Rusa)
1. Breakfast at Jeti (only for those who not staying at Escape Resort)
2. Craft launching start from 7.30am onwards. All craft to be ready by 9am.
3. Rides to Kuala Bantal commence at 9.15am
4. Lunch and Refuel at Kg Bantal
5. Continue ride to Lubuk Kijang (our Base Camp)
6. Arrived at Lubuk Kijang and Tent/Camp setting up
7. Dinner at Lubuk Kijang/Night Fishing/ Free & easy
Second Day of the Taman Negara Rapid River Trip: 11th March (Saturday)– Kampung Bantal to Jeram Perahu, Sungai Keniam (subject to water level, river fishing, camping)
1. Breakfast at Lubuk Kijang
2. Rides to Jeram Perahu around 10am
3. Stop at Jeram Perahu (Picnic/River Bath)
4. Ride back to Lubuk Kijang
5. Lunch & Rest
6. Mengerau Session (Fish river catching)
7. BBQ Dinner at Lubuk Kijang/Free & easy
Final Day of the trip: Third Day: 12th March 2017 (Sunday) – Ride back to Kuala Tahan Jetty (downstream ride)
1. Ride to Kg Bantal around 8am
2. Refuel at Kg Bantal
3. Arrived at Kuala Tahan
4. Closing Ceremony & Certification Session at Escape Resort
5. Participant Dismiss