Meganrata Sdn Bhd cordially invite racers from all over the regions to participate in “2017 Port Dickson PWC Challenge”
which will be held from 27th - 29th October 2017 at Pantai Cermin, Tg Tuan, Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan. This Port Dickson PWC Challenge is sanctioned by Persatuan Sukan Air Bermotor Malaysia (PESUAM).
- Online registration will be activated starting 14th October 2017 (Saturday), 5 pm until 26th October 2017
(Thursday) 1 pm.
- Please register within the time given; manual registration will not be entertained.
- On-site or late registration will be penalty RM100 per category.
For Race participants:-
Rules & Guideline.
- We will follow IJSBA 2017 Rule Book.
- Malay & English will be the official language for the event.
- All riders in closed-course category MUST hold a valid IJSBA race license issued by Persatuan Sukan Air Bermotor Malaysia (PESUAM) which includes Personal Sports Accident Insurance.
- All Junior Time Attack riders MUST be insured in Personal Sports Accident Insurance. IJSBA race license is not necessary.
- For ALL Spark stock categories, please take note that NO ECU re-mapping is allowed.
- All riders/teams MUST bring their own fire extinguisher unit, and place in their respective Pit.
- Closed-course features a buoy marked, 1 ¾ - 2 km track that is designed to keep the competition tight and close to spectators.
- All closed-course categories use moto scoring system, 4 moto.
- In case of having to qualify (Heat & LCQ), riders must maintain in all 4 moto.
- Persatuan Sukan Air Bermotor Malaysia (PESUAM)
- A US Coast Guard approval Type 3 vest and helmet, in sound condition, MUST be worn at all times while on the water.
- All riders MUST wear back and leg protections during competition except for Junior Spark Time Attack category, it is allowed not to wear leg protection but still have to wear back protection. Any riders who do not follow the rule will be disqualified.
- Wetsuit, protective footwear’s, and goggle are highly recommended.
Race Site & Pit
- Organizer will provide tents of our sponsor’s branding. No other tents are allowed at the race site.
- All PWC trailers will be parked and stored at a designated parking space near the race site.
Sponsorship and Advertising
- The organizer reserve the right to control or prohibit advertising material used, worn, or displayed by participants during the event especially if there is a conflict of branding.
- All participating Jet Ski must display event sponsor’s decal provided at the designated section of their jet ski.
- All participants compete entirely at their own risk and responsibility.
- All organizers, event committee and state government involved in the organization of competition accept no liability for any injury, damage, loss, or claim whether personal or material, incurred by or inflicted to participants before, during and after the competition.